Sing the Sorrow review by AFI

• Released: Mar 11, 2003
AFI: Sing the Sorrow

I thought this is AFI's best album yet, using different feelings in their music. At first I didn't know who AFI was but this album told me who Davey Havok, Jade Puget, Hunter Burgan, and Adam Carson are. And now whatdya know AFI has got to be one of my favorite bands with the great amount of talent that they have. Sounds Perfect.

Davey Havok is one of the most talented singers I know. Using his voice to make it like hes 2 different people answering each other. And writing the lyrics to match the title of each and every single song, and just the skill of the lyrics matching the rest of a song piece for piece! How could you not like the lyrics as hard as they are to understand?

Overall this is one of the best cds I've ever heard by a modern day band. I'd definetly buy this album again if it were stolen, lost, etc.! Personally my favorite songs are "Dancing Through Sunday" for the guitar solo etc., and "This Celluloid Dream" just for they way it sounds. And although I have no clue about how to find the hidden song I don't care. Cuz the rest of the album rocks! Like I said one of the best if not the best album I've heard by a modern day band!