Sing the Sorrow review by AFI

• Released: Mar 11, 2003
AFI: Sing the Sorrow

This CD was one of the many classics they made.The sound to me in amazing, and is very well made. AFI is a great punk band and sound amazing live and on CD. To me, AFI's sound is just great, they are such talented musicians. AFI's sound to me is so unique and can't be tried in another band because they worked so hard on their sound that when they got it, they stuck with it and it worked.

The lyrics are very well written.They actually have some meaning to them. All the songs on this CD are great. Davey has some great vocal skills. Their lyrics are some of the greatest that I heard because theyr are so melodic. The music fits in soo well with the lyrics and Jade and Davey have such great chemistry with eachother when it comes to guitar parts and lyircs.

Alot of the AFI fans stopped listenin to them because they didn't like Decemberunderground. Both cds are basicly the same, to me. I love AFI and always will because they are a great band in the studio and live. Sing the Sorrow to me doesnt't compare with anyother album because it is such a unique sound that not a lot of bands can get.