After The Fall review by After the Fall

• Released: Jun 29, 2004
  • Users' score: 8 (1 vote)
After the Fall: After The Fall

This album really took me by surprise. The sound on it is awesome and I couldn't believe that this band were Australian! The album mixes great and intelligent lyrics with even greater sounding emo and rock moments.

The lyrics are probably what impressed me most about the album. It is not often you get an emo band who sings intelligent lyrics that cover more topics than just ex-girlfriends but After The Fall do with amazing results.

This is After The Falls debut album. And it has be one of the best (if not the best) Australian debut albums I have ever heard. The best tracks on the album are; "Sunshine Showers," "Room For One More" and "Cry Blue Murder." What impressed me most about this album were its lyrics and I couldn't believe that it was an Australian band. This is the type of music that has been lacking in Australia lately. If this album were lost or stolen I would definitely re-buy it in a heart beat!

greenpic
    This Band Is ****ing awesomee great lyrics and vocs great guitar great bass great drums they ****ing rule