Searching For A Former Clarity review by Against Me!

• Released: Sep 6, 2005
Against Me!: Searching For A Former Clarity

Against Me blend different types of music together, from punk to folk it, it blends together to make an enjoyable sound. I didn't think that I was going to like them, I don't usually like them, but when I heard them on the radio, I really got into their music.

Tom Gabel's voic does take time to get used to, but when you do you will love it. The songs on this album have to do with the band getting bigger and having to deal with people calling them sellouts. They also have poltical songs like from her lips to god's ears, and Justin. The lyrics are well written and amazing to listen to.

This is their third album and it is just as good as their other albums. The most impressive songs are miami, pretty girls, and don't lose touch. I don't hate anything about this album, it is really addicting to listen to. I wouldn't wouldn't let any one steal this album, but if they did I would by it again.

cmpunk
    Against me! is one of my favorite bands and this cd is the reason
    MiScHiEf BrEw
    Against Me! is amazing. No other band like them. Their new album "Americans Abroad!!! Against Me!!! Live in London!!!" comes out tomorrow and I can't wait. 10, 10, and 10 for all three categories!
    seventyXseven
    This album sucks compared to the older stuff, they are heading on downward spiral to hell even with New Wave its absolute crap now, they are trying to please the mainstream crowd. I Miss good Against Me!