Nightmare Anatomy review by Aiden

• Released: Oct 4, 2005
Aiden: Nightmare Anatomy

Well, I think that surely enough the sound is great, the lyrics are clear and easy to listen to (also very catchy) and the guitar is amazing. Mainly simple power chords, and catchy riffs put together to make an excellent CD. The sound is overall incredible, they have a sound unlike any other bands, many bands may seem the same, but if you just listen, you'll know how Aiden has a different style.

The lyrics are great I think atleast, the lyrics are a bit depressing but very cacthy on certain songs. Also, the screaming is more of a "metal scream" rather that the high pitched spazz scream most bands use, so that adds to make it better, and wiL Francis has a voice that other bands may be similair to, but it still sounds great.

I think Aiden is definetly headed somewhere, they pretty much started from nothing and now this in a short amount of time, I personally think Aiden is different rom alot of other bands that are the similair "emo" or "goth punk" music just because of the way they make their songs sound. But I admit the drum beats are catchy, but it is the same in many of the songs. Deifinetly buy this album! The guitar is great in it and the songs are fun to play. And if I had lost the album, or it got stolen, I would get a New one, or go on a massive quest just to find it again.

aza_rock_god
    VERY good cd, when i first heard the name of these guys i thought they would suck, but they are on top of my list! buy it if you got the chance
    MCRobsessedlove
    Aiden is an amazing band. Their sound is different compared to all the other bands out their and people....don't compare them to My Chemical Romance...I'm a big fan of MCR and they have a completely different sound compared to Aiden!!!!! AIDEN ROCKS!!!!! WIL IS HOT TOO!!!!!
    Killingthecat69
    Aiden is a great band by far one of the best i've heard in a while but i'd have to agree no one should compare aiden and MCR they have two totally different sounds and images...aiden has improved alot since their first album and i think that is whats most important...
    bringmthorizon
    Unbelivable band, but the unfourtunate things an album cannot convey there pure energy and showmanship, so anyone who likes aiden HAS too see them live
    Guitar Skater
    i agree i saw them at starland and bamboozle and met jake and angel if you want to see the pic i have with them myspace.com/asthetablesturn
    PANIC!
    I first heard of Aiden at the Never Sleep Again Tour with. They were so off the wall and different in a good way, that I bought Nightmare Anatomy the very next day. I can listen to both Knife Blood Nightmare and Genetic Design For Dying over and over and they'll never get old.
    die_romantic
    ****ing awesome band,i'd do a review but i cant be bothered.i've seen them live twice,about to see them 3rd time in a month,theyre ****ing immense live,one of the best live bands i've ever seen-if not the best. i met wiL and Angel after the first time i went to see them which was great.nightmare anatomy is one of the best albums i've ever bought alongside albums like three cheers for sweet revenge-every song has something to it
    fallingfast
    aiden is a great band. it took me a year to realize that lol i had the album for a year before i actually got into them. they're really great live. just sometimes i get the impression they repeat their melodies alot, especially during choruses.
    Metal_freek
    aiden is one of the best gothic emo bands out there. if u dont have theyre nightmare anatomy album, u gotta buy it cuz its awesome. theyr awesome live, which most bands arent so yea. lmao. go get their albums. AIDEN ROCKS!
    deaf_echo
    BG_blazin
    deaf_echo : I dont like them that much Their musicianship is excellent, but its the vocals and lyrics that make me cringe POSTED: 10/08/2006 - 06:46 pm / quote | the vocals are so vast..he (wil)can change his voice alot..u dont appretiate good vocals!