Our Gangs Dark Oath review by Aiden

• Released: Jun 8, 2004
Aiden: Our Gangs Dark Oath

This album has a definite punk feel, with the fast driven drum beats and fast guitar riffs. Wil Francis' voice was very different on this CD, having this CD as a remasterd version of their old songs thats to be expected. The tracks that stand out most in my mind are "The Dawn Breaking Tide", "I Set My Friends On Fire", "Pledge Resistance" and " World By Storm". Aiden is very good live, I have had the pleasure of seeing them twice, they members are very polite as well.

Dark lyrics about Wil's past of drugs, alchahol and crime. Lots of screaming, a lot more than on Nightmare Anatomy. The gang chants are catchy on the songs.

This is Aiden's remasterd CD, very good quality. Having both guitars panned left and right makes it so much easier to learn the songs. I Like the punk feel they have in their music and the riffs are really fun to learn. There's rally nothing bad about this CD, it's just a great listen all the way through and the songs are really catchy. The CD was enhanced with 3 videos that are able to go on your ipod. There's no way this CD will ever get lost or stolen, but if it does I'm glad that some one took it, cause it shows the effect that Aiden have.

MyBloodyBride
    I love this album and all of their others. WiL's life started quite bad and he lost many friends to suicide and such. BUT, Did you know? that wiL was originally the bass player for the band until the singer left. Well im sure the singer wasnt any where near wiLs talent level. The rest of the band are awesome too I love them and wanna see them live. Cold December is ace.
    Guitar Skater
    who puts up the mini summary at the top? i got it from Victory and it came out 4/18/06
    Guitar Skater
    no i know its a rerelease but i got the victory one with the bonus videos and i think the mini summary should be alittle more accurate with what I am reviewing
    PANIC!
    Very great album. Aiden's music is one in a million. The songs I Set My Friends On Fire and Bridge Of Reason Shore Of Faith are some of the most addicting songs I've ever heard.
    trd0023
    great album. I actually got the album when they were playing in a coffee shop in Seattle a few years back. never thought I would buy it another few at Fred Meyer. lol
    andrewjf
    yeah i agree wutg slipsoad928 this album is horrible compared to the follow-ups. Every song sounds pretty much the same.
    andrewjf
    oh and did i mention that Aiden SUX at screaming. wiL sounds like a chipmunk when he screams. Nick and Jake W's scream sound too similar, so idk why they both scream...