Our Gangs Dark Oath Review

Aiden: Our Gangs Dark Oath
Release Date: Jun 8, 2004
Label: DeAd Teenager Record
Genres: Punk Revival, Post-Hardcore, Emo
Our Gangs Dark Oath is so surprisingly well put together and accessible that it's really no shock Victory snatched these guys right up.
 8.3
 7.7
review (1) 14 comments vote for this album:
Our Gangs Dark Oath Reviewed by: Guitar Skater, on june 20, 2006

Sound: This album has a definite punk feel, with the fast driven drum beats and fast guitar riffs. Wil Francis' voice was very different on this CD, having this CD as a remasterd version of their old songs thats to be expected. The tracks that stand out most in my mind are "The Dawn Breaking Tide", "I Set My Friends On Fire", "Pledge Resistance" and " World By Storm". Aiden is very good live, I have had the pleasure of seeing them twice, they members are very polite as well. // 8

Lyrics: Dark lyrics about Wil's past of drugs, alchahol and crime. Lots of screaming, a lot more than on Nightmare Anatomy. The gang chants are catchy on the songs. // 7

Overall Impression: This is Aiden's remasterd CD, very good quality. Having both guitars panned left and right makes it so much easier to learn the songs. I Like the punk feel they have in their music and the riffs are really fun to learn. There's rally nothing bad about this CD, it's just a great listen all the way through and the songs are really catchy. The CD was enhanced with 3 videos that are able to go on your ipod. There's no way this CD will ever get lost or stolen, but if it does I'm glad that some one took it, cause it shows the effect that Aiden have. // 10

Comments