Runnin' Wild review by Airbourne

• Released: Jun 25, 2007
Airbourne: Runnin' Wild

My brother was the first to tell me about Airbourne, he told me to get the album and I did and I thought it was great. They have a great style, they are a little like AC/DC. They have some great riffs such as Too Much Too Young Too Fast, Cheap Wine and Cheaper Women, Stand up For Rock n Roll. I hope they put out another album soon.

I found most of the lyrics good, the only thing I didn't like was in too much too young too fast he says "too much too young too fast, I'm gonna drink it up while it last. too much too young too fast, I'm gonna tear it up so fill my glass." I think he should have said, "too much too young too fast, I'm gonna drink it up so fill my glass, too much too young too fast, I'm gonna tear it up while it last" that seems to make more sense. I do also think the singer could be a little better, but he gets the job done, that's all that counts.

This is one of my favorite albums ever, I can't get enough of it, the songs never get old. My favorite songs are Too Much Too Young Too Fast, Cheap Wine and Cheaper Women, Stand up For Rock n Roll, and Running Wild. I just love this there is nothing I hate about it... it's great, if I lost it I would by another one immediatley.

Unded_Metalhead
    i saw dese dudes on jimmy kimmel lyv a few weex bak....dey wer pretty gud...hard rockin..only thing, dey do sound a lott lyk ac/dc almst lyka carbon copy...nt exactly a bad thing...bt no originality aint a gud thin eithr....but overall dey r a pretty gud band