Alabaster Morgue Review

4.7
 9.3
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Alabaster Morgue Reviewed by: Toxikk, on august 25, 2008

Sound: I really enjoyed this album because it shows that the band is talented and dedicated to writing amazing songs. The best part of the album aside from the obvious talent of the musicians is their ability to make every song different and interesting all the way through. The album was released on July 20th, 2008 in a small venue called the Black Sheep. It was an outrageous show and everyone in attendance loved it. // 10

Lyrics: I honestly don't know much of the lyrics, but from what I do know, the vocalist, Tim, is very good at conveying anger, but it's what I don't know that could be amazing. His voice fits with his music perfectly, but most people don't like screaming. I like his screams, they sound a bit like Lamb Of God which might be why I like them so much. // 8

Overall Impression: I love this band. My favorite song off the album is 119889, because it is fast paced and difficult, and it has a breakdown that will make you bang your head no matter who you are. It also has songs like Blue and Gut Bucket, one very melodic, and the other straight death metal, and that's what I love about Alabaster Morgue. They have the ability to play whatever they feel like playing, and it always sounds good. I would buy this album every day if I had enough money, it is awesome, and also the band is a good bunch of people who I would love to help out. // 10

Comments