Alexisonfire review by Alexisonfire

• Released: Aug 26, 2003
Alexisonfire: Alexisonfire

The sound is good if you like their style which is screamo. The guitars and drums are good. So is the bass. The guitars match the style. The drums have excellent rythme and the bass matches. If you can get past the screaming (wich I can) you will see the vocalists voice is amazing and matches the band. A definate 5!

The lyrics are good but sometimes dont make much sense. Most of the songs are like stories which I like. George screams them out perfectly. Dallas guitarist/vocalist has a smooth voice which matches any song (except the end of waterwings). The ony bad part is the spoken word parts like in polaroids of polar bears other than that its good!

I love this cd! its one of my favourites (right up there with high voltage!) The best songs are Counter Parts And Number Them and Kennedy Curse. I love how this band is so unique and how they wrap the songs up. I also love the long intros. I don't like the spoken word parts of the CD. If it were lost or stolen I'd buy it again for sure since it's only $10. If it were more I'd just burn it.