Alexisonfire review by Alexisonfire

• Released: Aug 26, 2003
Alexisonfire: Alexisonfire

I really like the way the 2 guitars are molded together to make an amazing sound. The screaming makes it sound somewhat chaotic while Dallas' singing makes it sound somewhat like a shamans' story. The album doesn't really have to do with a specific thing but each song has a story behind it. This is definatly a good album.

I love the lyrics. Once you listen to them over and over you find a new layer to the meaning of the lyrics, and you get dragged into listening even more. The lyrics definatly fit the music. They are like a woven basket together. Without one you dont get the true meaning and love for the others. The singers are definatly the power behind the band. George's screaming gives a chaotic sense of destruction of love while Dallas' singing cures the pain.

I would have to say I liked Watch Out better than Self Titled but this was still an excellent album. The most impressive songs have to be "Pulmonary Archery" and "The Kennedy Curse." I love everything about this album, and I mean everything. I would buy another copy everytime my cd was stolen and if there were none or I had no money I would listen to it on my mp3 player. Over all excellent job Alexisonfire.