Watch Out! review by Alexisonfire

• Released: Jun 29, 2004
Alexisonfire: Watch Out!

Compared to Alexisonfires selftitled cd, their sound has come along way. This album is definitely more full sounding, and they use harmony much better. The cd is more melodic as well but still packs the same hard punch that their first cd gave out. Accidents is a kick ass song, and there are plenty of hard/melodic songs that can appeal to anyone. Still under the screamo/punk category, with some metal riffs as well.

The lyrics aren't incredible, but they do the job. I like how the style of singing has changed, you can tell the singer(s) have really strengthen their voices. The lyrics work well with the style but theres room for more.

Perfect blend of metal/punk/emo. The singers scream compliments the more high pitched voice of the backup singer. Accidents is an incredible song, as well as no transitory, control, hey its your funeral mama and sharks and danger. Actually theres not realy a bad song on the album. If you like their first album definitely pick this one up, its mixed better, just as hard, and overall is just a really good album. Recommend it to anyone who likes metal/punk. if I lost it I'd go and buy it right away, and its cheap!