Watch Out! review by Alexisonfire

• Released: Jun 29, 2004
Alexisonfire: Watch Out!

Awesome! Alexisonfire have their own unique sound. They don't follow the usual song template. Most of their songs dont have choruses or verses there just free flowing songs of amazingness. The guitar in this band will blow your mind. The drumming also blends with the guitar incredibly well. Although you only hear the bass every once in while the riffs are pretty inmpresive.

Alexisonfire is a hard band do rate lyrically. Mainly because the lead singer screams the lyrics so u cant really understand them. But upon reading them ull see how well they are written. The backup singer has a beautiful voice that goes well with all the songs.

The only problem with this CD is that it takes at least 2 listens to settle into. Also you have to be able to handle the screaming. But after a couple times youll see how much the band needs the screaming. My favorite songs are Accidents and That Girl Possesed. This CD is definatly worth the money. If I lost it Id buy it three more times so I'd have extra copies.