Watch Out! review by Alexisonfire

• Released: Jun 29, 2004
Alexisonfire: Watch Out!

This is an amazing sounding CD. You can count on George for ear shredding screams along with the angelic vocals of Dallas Green (Vocals/Lead Guitar). There is plenty of amazing drum beats that fit all the songs perfectly, and many shredding guitar sounds, and a great fast paced rhythem on most of the songs. Except for a few exceptions, wich lowers the instensity of the album. But it is an overall beautifly made record that sounds great.

The lyrics on "Watch Out!" are well written, each song is a story. The lyrics go hand in hand with the music, The parts that George can't scream. Dallas gracefully steps in and fills the gaps with a perfect voice. Both of them are outstanding Vocalists.

Personally this is my favourite band, and if you need to hear some good music, definately check out AOF one of the best bands I've ever heard. I love just about everything on the album, a few things that I didn't totally like is the lack of screams, there are a few songs with little or no screaming at all, another thing I didn't like was a few of the slow songs, They're still outstanding but without the screams they are almost like everyone else, the screams set them apart. I would still give it a prefect score.