Watch Out! review by Alexisonfire

• Released: Jun 29, 2004
Alexisonfire: Watch Out!

Alexisonfire is an amazing screamo band that can give you an amazing first impression. George's screams are sharp and clear and suites the music perfectly. Dallas and wade make an amazing guitar combo with Chris on the room shaking bass. This CD was made with Jesse but he left after production and their songs are now played by "Ratbeard." Dallas has a smooth, hooking voice. All the songs follow some sort of story, either made up or true. Overall, good work!

The lyrics are a perfect fit with the music, as well as they tell a story. Some may think that Alexisonfire is bad cause all George does is scream. However if you understand him or if you read the lyrics, you will be blown away. George screams in a nice hardcore/screamo way, while Dallas will absolutly make your mind go into shock after listening to his smooth voice.

I would say this is my favourite album. It is just a bit better the Alexisonfire s/t CD. I would say the best songs are "Hey, It's Your Funeral Mama" and "That Girl Possessed," even though its hard to pic the best. I love how they put 2 guitars into a mixed beat for perfect sound. The only thing I hate is the last song "Happiness By The Kilowat." If I needed this CD again I would buy it instantly, as well as download onto my mp3 player.

joelfiscus
    these guys aren't big at all where i come from, but they're music is awesome.