Watch Out! review by Alexisonfire

• Released: Jun 29, 2004
Alexisonfire: Watch Out!

The sound on this album is amazing and it is very good for a screamo/hardcore album. The guitars on this album are amamzing and they use harmanonizing really well on this album and are one of those bands that have good guitarists in them. The bass on this album is incredible and their bassist knows how to play the bass really well. The drums on this album are mindblowing for a punk band and are too hardcore I mean this guy is one of the best drummers today.

The lyrics on this album are really well written and they dont talk about what you would usually hear in music these days. George is a really good screamer and he can really scream and you can understand what he is saying when he is screaming and it is amazing. Dallas Green is one of the best vocalists in music today and he is a really nice singer when it comes down to the singing.

This album cannot compare to any other albums because Alexisonfire have their own screamo/hardcore/punk taste to their music. I dont have any favourite songs on this album all of them are surprisingly good and always will be. I love everything about this album and hate nothing about it even though this album didn't have solos Alexionfire managed to pull it off into an amazing album. If it were stolen/lost I would defenitely buy it again because it kicks ass. I would recommend this album to any punk, hardcore and Screamo fas trust me this album will not disappoint it will blow you away. I might also see these guys live in September.