Dirt review by Alice in Chains

• Released: Sep 29, 1992
Alice in Chains: Dirt

The sound is great. The only other band that even comes close to this kind of music is Chevelle. When you first hear it it may sound dull because I wasn't used to the type of music but then after a day it's the craziest rock you've ever heard. No 2 songs sound the same and they are all harder or softer. The sound is the kind of stuff were you get the riffs and solo's stuck in your head playing over and over. The sound itself never gets boring and never gets old. This is my first AIC album but I've heard its the best music that Alice In Chains produced. Very good sound.

Those of you who think these lyrics are pointless and suck are crazy. If you really listen they have a story behind it. The lyrics don't repeat themselves from song to song either. The lyrics are very inspiring and are the best lyrics I've ever heard, wait, that was an understatement. The singer is very talented and it is a shame that no more of his music will be heard. He can sing whatever he wants.

Very addictive CD and I suggest you pick up more then one incase one gets damaged. There isn't much I hate only a bit of a couple songs but thats about it. This is the perfect band they play and sing perfectly together and is hands down one of the best bands. If it were stolen I wouldn't buy it again, I'd buy the intire Alice In Chains collection and it as well!