Dirt review by Alice in Chains

• Released: Sep 29, 1992
Alice in Chains: Dirt

Grunge/metal is very cool sound. Alice in Chains are one of my favorite bands and one of the best from the Seattle movement. Every person in the band knows what they are doing with there instrument Jerry Cantrell flawless on the guitar. Layne Staley you could every piece of emotion threw his voice. Sean Kinney beating those drums hardcore. Michael Starr listen to would.

"Rooster" is the best song on the album it is about Jerry's dad in the Vietnam war it is their all time best song all the other songs are great as well.

01. Theme Bones - right in there with guitar and vocals 4/5. 02. Dam That River - not a hit but it could have been 5/5. 03. Rain When I Die - great bassline 3/5. 04. Down In A Hole - excellent with lyrics, guitar, vocals. Everything is flawless 6/5. 05. Sickman - I like but not many others will 3/5. 06. Rooster - their all time best 7/5. 07. Junkhead - talks about Layne heroin addiction, cool song 4/5. 08. Dirt - OK 3/5. 09. God Smack - Layne sings weird on this song 3/5. 10. Untitled 12. Hate To Feel - OK 3/5. 13. Angry Chair - Layne best composition 5/5. 14. Would? - the best bassline ever 5/5.