truANT review by Alien Ant Farm

• Released: Aug 19, 2003
Alien Ant Farm: truANT

The sound here is amazing. Although their first album, ANThology had its few shinning moments, almost every song here is very enjoyable to listen to. The guitar riffs are very catchy dont fail to please. The bass parts really stand out. Dryden Mitchell is also a very good vocalist. But probably two songs, S. S. Recognize, and Rubber Mallet were the worst songs. They were very choppy and weren't good to listen to. Other than that, the sound was really good.

These guys are also very good songwriters. I guess people dont recognize them for that because of that corny Smooth Criminal cover. The lyrics flow very well with the songs. I especially like These Days, Sarah Whynn, and 1000 Days. Again, the worst song was Rubber Mallet because everything was choppy, including the lyrics.

I think this is a definite improvement from heir previous album, ANThology. The most impressive songs to me were These Days, Sarah Whynn, 1000 Days, Quiet, Tia Lupe, and Goodbye. I loved it because of the great music and lyrics. I hated the last 3 songs though.