Good Mourning review by Alkaline Trio

• Released: May 13, 2003
Alkaline Trio: Good Mourning

2 thumbs up to Alkaline Trio in Good Mourning. Great guitar, Dan and Matt both did good, and I'm not sure who there drumer is in the album, (they get a new one every freakin album) but not bad. Alkaline Trio is really maturing. There's piano, keyboard, and a couple things that really enriched the sound. I give Alkaline Trio 10 stars for sound.

Matt Skiba's voice has changed since 'From Here to Infermery.' But, his talent is still with him, and that's all that matters. Funny, did you know that 'From Here To Infermery' is an episode of Itchy and Scrathy from the Simsons? That's where they got the name. Anyway, Matt did great, so 9 stars for him.

This album is definatly one of Alkaline Trio's best. We've had enough is definatly my favorite on the album, but This Could be Love is also pretty good. The guitar, bass, vocals are great, but I just wish they could stick with a god damn drumer! What the hell? I think they should have stuck with Mike Felumly (close friend of my dad's. He's a real cool guy, lives up by Chicago with my family). Mike is about as good as it got for Alkaline Trio. if I lost any alkaline trio CD, I would by it twice just to make sure if I lost one, I would have a backup.