Original Sin: The Story Of Goddamnit [DVD] Review

artist: Alkaline Trio date: 03/31/2008 category: compact discs
Alkaline Trio: Original Sin: The Story Of Goddamnit [DVD]
Release Date: March 11, 2008
The DVD takes you through the story of the bands creation through the eyes of all the major players who were involved in the genesis of the band. It also includes the entire Goddamnit album performed by the original band and then again by the current line-up.
 Content: 10
 Production Quality: 10
 9.3
 8.6
review (1) 3 comments vote for this album:
Original Sin: The Story Of Goddamnit [DVD] Reviewed by: DiveRightIn63, on march 31, 2008

Sound: Great audio quality. I don't know how they got such good recording sounds from live videos from, for me, so long ago. The audio from the interviews is also really good, there's no parts where you're left thinking anything like, "Huh? I couldn't hear that." The Occult Tours audio quality was also really good. You could hear both Dan and Matt sing clearly as well as their respective instruments. No one overpowered anyone else. // 10

Overall Impression: This is, by far, the most extensive DVD I've ever seen. I was blown away at everything it contained. Not only is there a whole concert on the DVD, but a compilation of older videos that forms the equivalent of a whole concert. If this DVD was stolen, I would buy a new one No Doubt. It's only $13 for a DVD/CD combo anyways. Thanks, Mike Park! If you're a fan of Alkaline Trio, you need this. Even if you're not a huge fan, you still need this; it's downright amazing. // 10

Comments