The Price Of Existance review by All Shall Perish

• Released: Aug 8, 2006
All Shall Perish: The Price Of Existance

All Shall Perish is a fresh outlook on current and boring metal. With demonic growling, brutal mids, terrirfying his, and even girlish screeching, the vocals alone are enough to drive parents insane. I can't tell, but from what I can hear, he also inhale brees on songs. I can; t tell the difference most of the time. The guitarists are both extremely talented with pick sweeping and solos behind nonstop riffs galore. How they do it, they only know. The drums are amazingly clear among the awesomeness around them. He keeps his own with double kicks and overall awesome riffs within a deeply thought out album. Each intstrument of disaster is mixed beuatifully. I have not heard this good of a death metal album since, I can't remember!

The lyrics appear to just spill from nowhere. Brutally written hand in hand with the music to blend into what might be compared to brass knuckles on an ogres hand. However, it gets a little old after 2-4 times. The singers skills are second-to-none. I have never heard such a vocal range in one song than from anyone else. Why this guys aren't as big as Cannibal Corpse or Lamb Of God is beyond me.

This album is definately a step up from Hate, Malice, Revenge. Clearer, more thought out song progression and structure. Well mixed and drawn out perfect timing with all instruments make this band a must see live. Most impressively is the song Eradication. It showcases all of the members' talents while not overshadowing each other. The music video itself is a work of art, though, admittedly, not the most original video from the death metal scene. This album is definately a must-have for people who enjoy any kind of dark metal. A headbanger's delight, a mosher's dream, and a hardcore dancer's fantasy. This album has something for the demon in you!

o d y s s e y
    Oneo fthe most BRUTAL and beautiful albums i've ever bought man, these guys are amazing \m/
    DarthKarth
    x0rsist wrote: Best metalcore band atm!
    Black-Goat
    all shall perish is one of my favorite bands! they kick ass =)! this new album definitely is better than hate,malice,revenge DarthKarth : x0rsist wrote: Best metalcore band atm! they aren't metalcore. if they're any core they're deathcore. but they're really just technical death metal. atm = all that remains =S! asp = all shall perish x)! that guy doesnt mention that asp was metalcore xD! u need to read more man!
    MustangMan311
    carrotcake
    MustangMan311 wrote: It's a great CD, IMO, but if you can't tell the difference between the "brees" and the normal vocals, I'm not reading your review or trusting what you say about this type of music.
    lol