The Fall of Ideals review by All That Remains

• Released: Jul 11, 2006
All That Remains: The Fall of Ideals

The sound on this album is absolutely amazing and every song is differnet and unique. I love the vocals, Phil is pretty much the greatest metalcore singer I have ever heard in my life! He is even better then Howard from KSE and now that is saying something! He is a very talented scream singer and a very talented melodic singer as well. The drums on this album are absolutely insane. How can you possible drum that fast? My favorite drumming song is probably This Calling. The guitar riffs are absolutely insane. This duo of guitarists are the craziest I have heard. The lead guitar is the best guitarist I have ever heard. If you don't beleive me just listen to any of the songs on this albums. Fast Intros, catchy verses, amazing choruses, and brain melting solos. The bassist is also talented but is at times hard to hear over the gutiar and drums.

I love the Lyrics on this album so much, they are very inspiring and help me get through each day. The mix of a heavy sound w/ Lyrics about never giving up and are sung w/ passion by Phil. The Lyrics are incredible, Plain and simple. It is very interesting how the songs are made lyric-wise. There is no said verse and chorus but the sogns revolves around a poem and certain parts are said at specific times.

This is the best album that All that Remains has created. To go a step further i would have to say that this is the best metalcore album to date and no other band comes even close to its superiority. My favorite songs are: Not Alone, This Calling, Six, Air That I Breathe, Whispers (I Hear You).

Hexagram
    i really like this cd but i will have to disagree with IronMaiden8991. I liked The Crusade much more but i love this cd as well