The Fall of Ideals review by All That Remains

• Released: Jul 11, 2006
All That Remains: The Fall of Ideals

All That Remians, The Fall of Ideals will not dissapoint. They're one of the best metalcore bands and they're staying up there with they're latest album "The Fall of Ideals". This album is heavy, and I love all the songs. This album is like I expected, amazing. The best songs that describe this album are "This Calling", "Not Alone", and "The Air That I Breath". Although every song on this album is also great.

The lyrics in this album are amazing. Every song on this album has a meaning behind it, and not all of the songs ar about how crappy our world is or killing people. Phill (the vocalist) shows his true vocal talents in The Fall of Ideals. He doesn't just do the same boring scream, he switches it up a little bit. He growls, screams, sings, and does a higher pitched scream. Phill is definatly one of my favourite vocalists in metal.

The Fall of Ideals, I say, is All That Remains best album yet. They just keep getting better and better. And like I said before the best songs are "This Calling, "Not Alone", and "The Air That I Breath". And there are even more songs that are just as good. I don't really hate anything about this album. If this album where stolen I would definetly buy it again. The Fall of Ideals owns!

doughboy924
    this is a great album with great guitars and drums however it would be nice to hear more bass
    Guitar Hurrican
    MHanky wrote: you must not listen to metal if you think it has "some of the quickest double bass beats" this album is decent, but nothing special. if you want to hear an even better singer and a heavier band, pick up Scar Symmetry - Pitch Black Progress Soilwork kicks Scar Symmetry's ass
    Guitar Hurrican
    jj3501 : i love this band, i've listened to the album and it's an amazing generic metalcore album. the crusade sucks on this thing's ass by a long shot
    Shlecht
    how can the description of the album say "its not very identifiable in its genre"? they easily stick out among metal bands...theyre one of the most talented and original/unique metal bands that exists. the fall of ideals is a superior album for its genre...bar none
    BurningTheLives
    StuartR wrote: Trivium didn't raise any bar, they help make Metalcore a joke in the eyes of everyone.
    ATR sounds nothing like Trivium in any comparison.
    fredzeskater
    siam wrote: this album is one of the best, played, produced and written of any current metal band. my only critiscism is that the whole album seems to be striving for the one goal, every song having similar structures, lengths, solos and lyrical themes. that said, despite a lack of creative diversity, its one of strongest metal efforts in recent years.
    I totally agree
    jj3501
    i hate this band, i've listened to the album and it's just another boring generic metalcore album. the crusade kicks this thing's ass by a long shot.