Last Stop Suburbia review by Allister

• Released: Oct 8, 2002
  • Reviewer's score: 5.3 Decent
Allister: Last Stop Suburbia

Allister sounds like just another band in a ocean of many. They don't stand out for anything really. All of their music depends on fast power chords. There isn't much to it. The rhythm section isn't too impressive either. All of the songs sound alike. It's hard to distinguish the ending of one song from the beginning of the next.

The lyrics are really cliche' and lame. The vocals aren't that good either. The singer doesn't have great range, and this is evident in all of their songs. He also sounds the same in every song. It sounds alot like everyone else out there making music.

I bought this album solely because it was on clearance. I loved the cover art, so I decided to buy it. It sounds like everything else that is playing on the radio, which isn't good. I regret buying Last Stop Suburbia, even thought it was only eight dollars. I wouldn't buy this album if it was lost or stolen. I lost this album a few months ago, and I haven't made any effort to recover it. Even thought most of the songs sounded alot alike, there were two tracks that I actually liked, but they aren't worth the whole album. There is 16 tracks, and nothing outstanding about any of them. Take my word and don't purchase this album. We need less of these bands making music.