Live At Wembley [DVD] Review

artist: Alter Bridge date: 03/29/2012 category: compact discs
Alter Bridge: Live At Wembley [DVD]
Released: Mar 26, 2012
"Live At Wembley" is the second concert film and live album by the rock band Alter Bridge. The DVD was filmed at the band's largest headline show to date at Wembley Arena on November 29, 2011.
 Content: 8
 Production Quality: 8
review (1) 11 comments vote for this album:
Live At Wembley [DVD] Reviewed by: mustaine42, on march 29, 2012

Sound: Alter Bridge has a very odd and unique sound for a modern rock band. A review that I saw of this set said they were unclassifiable. I agree with that. They aren't a static band at all. Everything is very dynamic. Each album sounds vastly different than the previous one before it. If you like the band as much as I do, then you will LOVE "Live At Wembley". // 9

Overall Impression: This is my favorite live album/DVD. You can tell that it was a very special night for the band and the fans. Everything came together and I can only wish that I had experienced it live.

The most impressive thing, aside from how high a level of musicianship the band shares was the fans. There were over 10,000 Alter Bridge fans screaming their lungs out, waving cellphones, and overall just giving energy out to the band. It was truly awesome to see that many people there. I love everything about the set except the CD track list. That really, really, bothers me. I would get this if it were stolen over and over again. // 9