American Hi-Fi review by American Hi-Fi

• Released: Feb 27, 2001
American Hi-Fi: American Hi-Fi

I give the sound of this album a 9 because it doesn't have a lot of orignality to it but it's still great to me! I think they do a great job in making the music (guitars, drums, bass) match the lyrics and overall "feel" of the song. I love all the songs and think they're great (if not original or very deep).

The lyrics are great for the style of music. They are most notable on Flavor Of The Week and A Bigger Mood and Another Perfect Day (in my opinion). Each song is about a diffrent thing. Flavor Of The Week about a guy being jealous. The lyrcis are cathcy and it sounds like they put a lot of thought into them to make them sound awesome and meaningful.

I think it's one of the best albums made for this style (I don't wanna classify them myself because I'll prbly get a reply from someone saying they aren't what I think they are and get pissed). The most impressive songs are Falvor Of The Week, Bigger Mood, Surroud, screw it they're all great. I would definately buy it again if it were stolen.

Caboose911
    Aura3107 wrote: They rule! Sound kinda like BFS
    I'll take it you mean bowling for soup? This and BFS are excellent bands