All Anathema Reviews:
Anathema: Judgementcompact discs
Anathema: Judgement

Released: Jun 21, 1999. Genre: Progressive Rock, Alternative Rock, Gothic Rock. Label: Music For Nations. Number Of Tracks: 13. No doubt the band continues to evolve almost two decades after this release, but this was clearly the zenith of their evolution, everything led to this, their magnum opus.

POSTED: 05/23/2016 - 09:30 am

9.9
Anathema: A Natural Disastercompact discs
Anathema: A Natural Disaster

Released: Nov 3, 2003. Genre: Alternative Rock, Progressive Rock. Label: Music For Nations. Number Of Tracks: 10. Is very difficult find another band like Anathema, every work of them are unique, and "A Natural Disaster" isn't the exception, they have made a great jump of the previous work to a more mature and very rare sound.

POSTED: 05/21/2016 - 09:25 am

9.8
Anathema: Distant Satellitescompact discs
Anathema: Distant Satellites

Released: Jun 9, 2014. Genre: Progressive Rock, Electronic. Label: Kscope. Number Of Tracks: 10. This album is either one of the most or least pretentious albums I've ever heard, but honestly I'm not sure which.

POSTED: 06/14/2014 - 10:06 am

7.4
5,512
Anathema: Weather Systemscompact discs
Anathema: Weather Systems

Released: Apr 16, 2012. Genre: Progressive Rock, New Prog, Atmospheric Rock. Label: Kscope, The End Records. Number Of Tracks: 9. "Weather Systems" is the 9th studio album by atmospheric band Anathema, a band driven by soaring melodies and alt-rock sensibilities.

POSTED: 07/12/2012 - 04:50 am

8.6
Anathema: Falling Deepercompact discs
Anathema: Falling Deeper

Released: Sep 15, 2011. Genre: Progressive Rock, New Prog, Symphonic Rock. Label: Kscope. Number Of Tracks: 9. Following the high expectations set by their previous release of reworked material, the brilliant "Hindsight", "Falling Deeper" admittedly doesn't live up to the standard achieved on that album.

POSTED: 12/07/2011 - 03:07 am

7.9
Anathema: We're Here Because We're Herecompact discs
Anathema: We're Here Because We're Here

Released: Jun 14, 2010. Genre: Progressive/Rock. Label: Kscope. Number Of Tracks: 10. Heavily acclaimed Rock band Anathema have been keeping their fans on hold for seven years before finally, a new album has been released.

POSTED: 07/01/2010 - 04:17 am