I Get Wet review by Andrew W.K.

• Released: Nov 13, 2001
Andrew W.K.: I Get Wet

Thats the sound of the whole album with kickin guitar riffs and a catchy keyboard in the back ground. Every track sounds different but every track has one theme party! This is a new breed of hard rock, it's loud, catchy and not to mention a load of energy. Put this on when you with your mates or at a party and it will never stop party hard!

When have you heard a singer singer sing about fun, girls and having a good time almost never these days. All these bands who sing about love, breakups and ex-girlfriends should shut the hell up and get out and have some fun. All the lyrics are get up and dance and have fun! lyrics and who would ask for anything else. Well Andrew W.K.s singing skills arent the best in the world but his scratchy, loud voice goes so well with his happy, party songs and his lyrics are perfect with the tunes of his songs it just keeps getting better.

Thats all you can say. I Love New York City and Party Hard great songs, you just gotta grab your beer and start partying it hard. I just love how all this loud, catchy music goes really well with W.K.s voice perfect combination and nothing can match it. If this album was lost or stolen I would buy it and hold a Andrew W.K. party and invite everyone and party to him all night. I havent heard his new album but I hope its as good as this one party hard people! Don't do what Andrew W.K. wouldn't do (that's like nothing.)