Love review by Angels & Airwaves

• Released: Feb 14, 2010
Angels & Airwaves: Love

Clearly this is the best Angels & Airwaves record yet. I could not believe how ridiculously amazing this album is. To fully appreciate it, you have to listen to it with good quality headphones one. It's so sonically pleasing, and the soundscapes are endless. Reminds me of a Pink Floyd kind of record, just modern. Tom has come so far as a singer/songewriter/guitarist its outstanding. I consider it it's own genre because that how damn amazing it is.

Tom DeLonge has written his best lyrics yet in this record. It's hard to believe this is the same guy that wrote "F--k A Dog" or "Just About Done". My personal favourite is "Letters To God Pt.2". It sounds nothing like the first one but the chorus lyric is amazing: "And Dear God; I found out the same things we learn when we die, I found out the truth is, it's all a big lie, I find that the words are hard to describe, I tell you I'm lost here, awaiting reply". It's just pure genius. And his singing? It couldn't be better.

This is the best record. I haven't stopped listening to it since the day it was released, it just doesn't get old. The album is perfectly produced, perfectly, perfect everything. Out of everything I've listened to so far in my life, this is the most impressive. And I listen to pretty much everything (excluding rap, hip hop). I don't feel there is one bad track on this record, everything song has it's place, and it all slides together nicely. I can't wait for the hard copy and the movie because I will purchase and watch them both. It couldn't possibly be lost or stolen because it's free so if my computer died, I'd just go on someone else's and get it again.