We Don't Need To Whisper review by Angels & Airwaves

• Released: May 23, 2006
  • Reviewer's score: 2.3 Junky
Angels & Airwaves: We Don't Need To Whisper

Well, to me, it's horrible. It's all stupid emo music, and there's only 2 good songs. Even though all the instruments suck, I like the drum beats. I really don't like the sound of this CD.

Tom DeLonge. oh where do I start. You know how emo people put lyrics from songs in their MSN Messenger names and have crying faces around them? well, this CD is just phrase after phrase of that crap. Tom's voice is still intact. What happened? People who complain about Green Day's lyrics will have a heart attack if they hear this.

This is by far, the worst CD I have heard all year. It is no where close in comparing to anything by blink-182 or Boxcar Racer. This cd has only 10 tracks, and 8 of them are a bust. The best songs on the CD (and that's NOT saying much) are "The Adventure", which is the first and hopefully only single, and "The War", the only distortionized, heavy song on the entire album. If this CD were stolen or lost, I wouldn't even care. Complete garbage album, and I'm pretty sure we won't ever see anything else from this band in the future. No wonder Mark and Travis ditched Tom. Can't wait for Plus 44!

STEWISGOD
    renegadepancake wrote: Nothing says "monumental and genius" like an ad nauseum repetition of "it hurts" for a chorus. -_-
    word.