We Don't Need To Whisper review by Angels & Airwaves

• Released: May 23, 2006
Angels & Airwaves: We Don't Need To Whisper

This is an amazing CD, with 10 amazing songs, with 4 amazing band members, Tom Delonge, Atom Willard, David Kennedy, and Ryan Sinn. When Blink 182 broke up, I was absolutley devastated. They were my favorite band, but I'm glad Tom took a more serious side and formed Angels & Airwaves. Every song is beautiful, and so creative. I hope with their albums to come, they'll live up to Blink 182's reputation.

Tom's lyrics show his more serious side. The titles of the song suggest they are about war, (which some are) but they also show Tom's feelings to everyone he loves. AVA made it into my top 10 favorite bands, and I know they will for you to if you give them a chance. Tom finds the exactly perfect tone, and pitch for the lyrics to fit with the song. This is a genius album. Tom has a great voice, and which is more amazing can play great guitar parts at the same time.

Angels & Airwaves compares nothing to Blink 182, Tom's grown up, and now has a more serious side. My favorite songs on this album are "Valkyrie Missle," "Start The Machine," "A Little's Enough" and "The Adventure." They're all very beautiful, provactive songs, I strongly suggest this album. If you "liked" any of Blink 182's songs, you will love this album as much as I do.