We Don't Need To Whisper review by Angels & Airwaves

• Released: May 23, 2006
Angels & Airwaves: We Don't Need To Whisper

The album is great. Even thopugh their music isn't that heavy it is still good. The guitars on this album are very good especially the strumming which is very fast paced. The vocals are also very good even though Tom's voice sounds a little weinney. This is one album that you can listen to over and over again and still enjoy it.

The lyrics on this album are one of the many strong points which make the album so good. They are very strong and you can tell they come from the heart. Both the lyrics and music go together in perfect harmony. Tom Delonge, the band's lead singer and guitarist hits every note perfect and his voice goes with the music.

This CD one of my favorites out of my collection. It compares to no one else. It is unique and no one could make thier band sound better than this. My favorite songs of this album are "It Hurts", "Distraction", "Start The Machine", "Good Day", and "The Gift". I love everything about this album and hate nothing. If I were to ever loose or have this album stollen I would buy three more copies just to be careful. Angels And Airwaves are the best.