Back From Samoa review by Angry Samoans

Angry Samoans: Back From Samoa

Impression on the band was that these guys are amazing. I was drawn to the album when I read the track names."Gas Camber", "My Old Man's A Fatso" and my favorite "They Saved Hilter's Cock". They are a great punk band but there more than just power chords too. The sound is good, unlike most inde punk band who sounds like they was record in a box.

The lyrics are great. Lyrics like "They saved Hilter's Cock. They hide it under a rock." Not just anybody could come up with lyrics like that. The guitar riffs and drumming right along with the vocals in the songs like "My Old Man's A Fatso", "Hilter's Cock" and " Time Has Come Today". The singer has a lot range. He's no Robert Plant but he is a good one.

The album is great and very underated. They should be consider to be as great as the Sex Pistols or Clash. They have many impressive songs. I already name a couple great songs so here some I didn't name. "Light's Out", "Homo-Sexual", and "Ballad Of Jerry Curlan". The only thing I don't like about the album is how short it is. It's a little over 17 minutes. If it was stole I would buying back as soon as I could.

hellcat28
    =) If you like BLINK 182 or "PUSSY ROck" check it out!! Its a classic Punk album and deserves a good listen. Check out "Lights Out" "Homo-Sexual"! Very homophobic and offensive;However,thats punk!
    jimmyjimjim
    . "Lyrics like "They saved Hilter's Cock. They hide it under a rock." Not just anybody could come up with lyrics like that. " You're right. you would have to be at least 6 years old.
    opivy21
    I'm a little surprised seeing a Samoans record on the front page. What a freakin' awesome cd. I listened to it a lot over the summer, and I'm still not tired of it.