Spreading The Disease review by Anthrax

• Released: Oct 30, 1985
Anthrax: Spreading The Disease

This album was released in the year 1985. It's also Anthrax's second album. The music on this album is great. The bass introduction for Lone Justice is awesome. The opening riffs to the track AIR are great also. I think this has to be one of the greatest thrash metal albums of all time. Another good song on this album would be The Enemy. Scott Ian and Dan Spitz are great guitarists.

The lyrics to this album is great also. I like the part in the intro to Madhouse where the crazy guy is laughing then the guitars cut in. The lyrics I like the best are in Lone Justice when Joe Belledonna sings "Burn 'em, clear the streets as he rides into town, cause the nameless one's gonna have some fun, gonna bring an outlaw down". Joe Belledonna is also a great vocalist.

My overall impression of this album is that it is one of my favorite Anthrax albums and it is one of my favorite metal albums of all time. The most impressive song on the album would be my favorite Anthrax song of all time which would be Lone Justice. Another great song on this album would be Madhouse. If you ever played the game Grand Theft Auto: Vice City when you turn on V-Rock you will hear Madhouse because it comes on after Megadeth: Peace Sells. The album art is pretty cool too. I don't hate anything about this album and if I lost it I would go buy it again.