Mobilize review by Anti-Flag

• Released: Feb 19, 2002
Anti-Flag: Mobilize

On this album I think Justin Sane really worked hard to perfect his vocal chords. This album shows less aggression but really matches it with their lyrics. The guitar on this album is a lot better then the past albums with a lot more solos and harder riffs. Same along goes with the bass, #2 added more hard bass riffs then the last couple of albums. I'll give the sound rating an overall 4.

In Mobilize the lyrics have definitely improved from past albums. They have become more in-depth and more meaningful. From past albums like Die For Your Government the lyrics were basic political statements but on this album its more of a song then a statement. I give the lyrics a 5.

If just getting into Anti-Flag this album is the one you should get. As I have already said it is more in-depth then the past albums. In really gets things started with the opening song "911 For Peace" which should been seen as an anthem to today's punk rock scene. Other impressive songs are "Mumia's Song, We Want To Be Free" and "Right To Choose". The only weak spot on this album would have to be the 8 live tracks they threw on, but you should still go out and buy it anyway. I give the overall impression rate a 4.