Mobilize review by Anti-Flag

• Released: Feb 19, 2002
Anti-Flag: Mobilize

The sound on this album is incredible and mindblowing straight in your face hardcore and political punk. The guitars on this album are amazing especially doing the solos on this album it sound really amazing. The bass on this album is very aggresive sometimes pinching in a bit of a bass solo or just a nice long bass riff. The drums on this album are badass and really, really fast and they flow really nicely with the music. This album has 8 live tracks and I must say I was quite impressed with the sound the guitar's sounded just the same, the bass sounded just aggresive and the drums were just amazing.

Justin is one of the best songwriters in punk music history. It can be political to just some normal punk stuff these guys talk about. The lyrics on this album are very, very political and they are sending that FU sign to George Bush which is amazing by the way. Anti-Flag are amazing performers live and they sing just like they do on their albums and it is really cool and I hope they stop by in Ottawa so I can see them live.

This album is incredible and it cannot compare to any other albums because this is one of the punk albums that really pulled me into enjoying punk music. I dont have any favourite songs all of them are incredible and all of them sound really amazing. If it were stolen/lost I would defenitely buy it again. I would recommend this album to any George Bush haters, punk fans and just anyone trying to get into Anti-Flag this is the right album for you pick it up.

Johnny_talent
    yeah this was a good album bt felt more like an EP thanks to the 8 tracks and throwing in of live tracks still the new songs on it are f***king good up the flag