The Terror State review by Anti-Flag

• Released: Oct 21, 2003
Anti-Flag: The Terror State

The music style for The Terror State was mostly fast and is totally punk. This band hasnt really improved on their music from previous albums except for the fact it was way more organized and the riffs are more thought out. The chord progressions are great but the solos are kind of the same from before. The bass is great like always. I dont think you will upset with the music at all. There are some really cool sounding guitar and bass fills.

The lyrics are completely intense. This band totally wrecks Bush in any way they can. The whole album is totally against the war in Iraq and our government (although thats what they pretty much sing about all the time). The singing is fantastic. You can actually hear what they are singing which is a great improvement from their earlier stuff. Plus I love it how everyone in the band sings except for the drummer (I think) in almost every song.

This is their best album so far although mobilize is great also. The best songs on it are probably Turncoat, Power to the Peaceful, Sold as Freedom, and Operation Iraqi Liberation. This album is 100 percent worth the money. It is the perfect album for you if you are against the American Government or if you are just lookong for a good punk album to listen to.