The Terror State review by Anti-Flag

• Released: Oct 21, 2003
Anti-Flag: The Terror State

I think the sound is the same as on the other albums. The only difference is that over the albums they have been playing tighter and tighter and in my oppinion thier lirics are more aggresive then on the last few albums. Thier oppinions are directed straight at target (bush for instance, he gets a lot of criticism wich he deserves as well). Ive loved this band since the first time i hearded them and I still do. They are great on stage to.

Thier lirics are political as usual and again blown me away. I've really been thinking about what they are saying and i must say i agree on most of thier ideas but a lot of it though is very extreme. I'm not giving a 5 because thier lirics aren't very original if you compare all thier songs with eich other.

I've loved this band since i first heared them(as i said before). I have nearly every album. I must say that I am never able to pick out favorite songs from the albums because i really like most of them. This review probably isn't very objective. But i must say anyone who likes punk should listen to this album or any album by anti-flag.