The Terror State review by Anti-Flag

• Released: Oct 21, 2003
Anti-Flag: The Terror State

The sound on this album is incredible. The guitars on this album are actually really good for a punk band and I must say that Chris and Justin are one of the best guitar duos in punk rock history. The drums on this album are amazing and if you want to learn some good songs on the drums then listen to Anti-Flag. The bass on this album is amazing, in some songs it would have like a bass interlude and in a couple of songs the bass would play a bass solo which is really, really cool.

The lyrics are very political and their isnt even one emotional song on the album which is a good thing. Justin and Chris #2 are really intelligent when it comes down to their punk rock roots in writing lyrics. So if you want a band with songs against bush listen to this album and pay attention to the lyrics.

This album cannot compare to any other albums because A-F have their own punk sound on this album. I don't have a favourite song all of them kick complete ass. I love everything about this album and hate nothing about it. If it were stolen/lost I would defenitely buy this album again because it kicks ass. I would recommend this album to any punk fans, any like Blink-182, Green Day, and AAR fans to check this one out. You will not regret buying this album trust me.

gemtextr
    first heard anti-flag on myspace luv da song turncoat cant wait 2 get da album!!!!!
    SL!!!
    why isn't this a review for their new cd? this came out a long time ago. '03 i think. oh well. anti-flag is great.
    bbsbass
    i hate political bands and i hate political songs, so im not a big fan of anti-flag. but still, if you ignore the lyrics and just listen to the song they're pretty good
    shevontai
    everyone should buy this album i have every A-f and this is my favorite one. If you hate bush this is your album.
    bored789
    a-f kicks ass and everyone knows it, even if your not a punk fan youll still find them ****ing amazing.anyone who does not like this album should go screw a sheep
    Bad Religion
    this is anti-flag's "london calling" intense, intelligent lyrics, well thought out guitar, and kickass bass you hear, but in today's music is drowned out by guitars. every song on this album is good, beware their earlier albums are much more rough and in your face, i do happen to like "terror state" more though every anti-flag albums is good, but i'm sorely dissapointed with the move to RCA, because of this, it has brought posers who can't spell and simply saw them on myspace, such as gemtextr amazing album, 10/10
    metalhead-1995
    The bassist for Anti-flag is a GOD! Have you heard the bass line to 'The Press Corpse'? IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!