Juggernaut Of Justice review by Anvil

• Released: May 10, 2011
Anvil: Juggernaut Of Justice

This CD sounds like a good old 80s rock n roll album. With guitars guitars that sound sharp and thick and drums that sound hard and the bass is pounding. Its just one good riff after another. Definitely one of the best CDs of 2011. Hard rock riffs with shredding solos. The only indecent thing about "Juggernaut" is the vocals. They just kind of seem repeated and that he needs to scream. But overall pretty good.

The lyrics have a good story to it. But they are kind of recycled. Songs like "F-ken Eh!" and "Turn It Up" are cool fun songs. Though the lyrics are quite similar. They kind of seem to not fit or something. Although compared to Metallica's and Lou Reed's "I am THE TABLE" the lyrics are awesome. It's seems they were just trying to rhyme instead of get the story through. Overall the lyrics are decent.

In my opinion I like this album better than there classic metal on metal. Rock tracks like "F-ken Eh!", the title track, are more radio friendly and catchy. Songs like "Turn It Up" and "When Hell Breaks Loose" are fast paced metal songs that make you want to start a mosh pit in your living room. Then there is the slow heavy "New Orleans Voo Doo". Overall I think this album deserves a 7 out of 10 because of the rock n roll riffs, awesome solos but half decent vocals. Although the vocals sure are better than "Lulu".

soaum
    "I'm an old fashion guy, (even though I'm 13)" anybody else find that really funny!