Greatest Hit Live 2003 review by April Wine

• Released: Jul 15, 2003
April Wine: Greatest Hit Live 2003

I find that this CD is just amazing. The way they play these song is just incredible it, when you blast it on a stereo it actually sound as good as being at there concert. I went to one of there concerts and the CD was just as good. I can believe how great this CD sounds. it's has all of the classics if you are an April Wine fan, like me, you will love this album more then your pet it sounds perfect there's not one flaw this is some real rock.

The lyrics are just as good as any other April Wine CD (except Roughly Speaking). I can say with out a doubt that these songs show the best of Myles Goodwyn's lyric writing ability. The lyrics sound they were written from above. The singing is great in my opinion better then the studio CD's if you ever get a chance to buy this CD and see April Wine live do it the singing and the lyric are incomparable.

This does not compare to any other April Wine CD it is by far the best one they have out I love it. some of the songs to check out on the life album are Sign of The Gypsy Queen and Roller those two are just so amazing it will make you want to cry the only song that disappoints me is Weeping Widow it's such a great song in the studio but live it's not as good still sweet but not as good as the studio version if something happened to this CD I would have to buy it again and beat the person who took it or broke it.