Doomsday Machine review by Arch Enemy

• Released: Jul 26, 2005
  • Reviewer's score: 3.7 Poor
Arch Enemy: Doomsday Machine

The sound on this is the metal. Several power chords, at some points they have some cool solos. I was going to buy this record, but instead buying God Forbid's IV: Constitution Of Treason, which I might add is a hell of a lot better than this piece of crap. But my little brother bought it instead. so I gave it a listen, I must say I was very disappointed by what I heard. Really no innovation or anything different compared to God Forbid. It is really monotoneus after the single they realeased, basically sounds the same and is boring.

I didn't read the lyrics, I didn't want to because, from what I could make from the music. Why would I want to read the lyrics. By the Way the vocalists whats' her name, isn't at all a good vocalist, except sounding the same through out the whole record. Just the same roars and screams, unlike Otep, who is dynamic in her screaming and roaring. Overall I give this 3 out 10.

What is there to be said, go out and buy God Forbid's IV: Consitution Of treason, you will enjoy that better than this cd. Also God Forbid tells a story in there lyrics which Arch Enemy does not. Overall if I had bought that CD, I probably would try to enjoy it as much as possible, and if I did lose it, I wouldn't buy another.