Doomsday Machine review by Arch Enemy

• Released: Jul 26, 2005
Arch Enemy: Doomsday Machine

Man this album is awesome, Arch Enemy's guitarists got so much skill and melody, and I can't leave behind the super hot sexy vocalist that has and amazing voice, I still can't understand how she can sing this way. Just their first single it's amazing Nemesis the guitar its really great it got great melody, this song its not the only one, almost the whole album has great riffs and solos.

Well on the lyrics some of the songs give good messages but overall it's not that complex they are just lyrics, but on other hand most of them fit well to the music so they arent that bad, but they are still good.

Well when I first hear it I tought immediately about Cradle Of Filth I don't know the style it's kinda the same, guitar tech, the voice and some other factors. The most impressive song for this album for me its NEMESIS its really awesome, other songs I really like are Skeleton Dance, Carry The Cross and like 4 more songs but I don't remember their name. Well I really don't hate anything about this album I really love it and enjoy listening to it, I strongly recommend it if you like Cradle Of Filth or really good bands, this is the first Arch Enemy's album I've heard and I really like it my first impression was totally positive. If this album gets stolen ill kick the ass of the person who took it and if it get lost I'll stole one from someone or buy it again.