Khaos Legions review by Arch Enemy

• Released: May 18, 2011
Arch Enemy: Khaos Legions

The album "Khaos Legions". Lets just start off with the first track is an instrumental, the guitar sounds fantastic, believe me I enjoy it. Later on in the song it has a nice sounding drum roll which goes perfect with the rest of the song. I would like to give props to another song titled "The Zoo", great song originally made and recorded by The Scorpions. When I first saw the track listing and I saw "The Zoo" I thought to myself, is it a cover or is it another song and it is just titled that. I listened to that song, it went over very well I was impressed, yes, they had some changes to the song but I simply love it, I actually love how they changed it, I find both simply fantastic. "Khaos Legions" is full of addictive melodic riffs, heart-stopping arrangements, and technical proficiency only produced by virtuoso musicians. "No Gods, No Masters" has some spiritual Beggars in it, and hearkens back to thrash metal in the 80's. I like the drumming in the song "Bloodstained Cross" that caught my attention the song. That is probably one of my favorites from this album. I also like "No Gods, No Masters" great quality in all instruments, props to Angela for the death growls I love it!

Angela has some great singing skills, I like the death growls in the song "No Gods, No Masters". The Intro song "Khaos Overture". The voice over the intro spoke to me, it felt good.

"Khaos Legions" for some reason reminds me so much of the album "Doomsday Machine". That is my favorite album by Arch Enemy, and I personally loved "Khaos Legions". I love this album because I like the heaviness of the songs and how low they tuned their guitars, Angela's Death Growls. The Fact that this album reminds me of "Doomsday Machine" that means I will love "Khaos Legions" and I do love this album allot.