Wages of Sin review by Arch Enemy

• Released: Mar 18, 2002
Arch Enemy: Wages of Sin

I have one word that would deff. desribe the sound of this album...ORGASMIC!!! They are my fav. New-Metal band (and no, not Nu-Metal, I mean a hardcore metal band that is not very old). The double-bass on this album is to die for. And the solos, Mr. Ammott is my 2nd favorite soloist (besides randy rhoads that is).

Not much to say about the lyrics. They're good, but not amazing. But Angela Gossow is an amazing singer...and sexy too, ;-). The lyrics are somewhat in depth, and if you understand them you can apreciate them more.

BUY THIS CD!!! You shall be enlightend. This is one of my fv. albums of all time. Revenous is an amazing pump-up song, and songs such as Behind the smile you can just get lost in the pure feeling and emotion. I love how this band can incorperate the old styles of Classic rock and fuse them w/ Nu-Metal, and just Kick- Your ass with it. If some faggot stole this cd, I would hang him with a barbed-wire nouse, then I'd buy 2 more, one for listening to, the other to keep in safe-keeping for a backup. Overall, ORGASMIC!!!