What To Do When You Are Dead review by Armor for Sleep

• Released: Feb 22, 2005
Armor for Sleep: What To Do When You Are Dead

Well I first got hooked on armor for sleep when 'Dream To Make Believe' came out, it was an amazing CD, This one blows DTMB out of the water. Most people would say this was emo, and I agree, they definetly bring taste back into the genre. With fast and heavy songs to slow techno beats, this cd has it all. The lead singer has an amazing voice and defiently uses his skill on this record.

The lyrics were pretty good in my opinion, but a couple of songs lacked lyricle talent, 'Car Underwater' had the best lyrics in my opinion, 'The More You Talk The Less I Hear' well to put into nicely, isnt so good with lyrics, yet the songs are still amazing. The singer has amazing skills and I hope to see more from this amazing band. The lyrics went extremly well with the music, not once did I feel that the singing was out of tune with the music.

In my opinion, this CD does not compare to any other bands. The most impressive songs are 'Car Underwater,' 'Remember To Feel Real,' 'The Truth About Heavn' and 'Stay On The Ground.' I love this CD and hate nothing about it. It is such an amazing record. If it were lost or stolen I would buy it in a heartbeat.