What To Do When You Are Dead review by Armor for Sleep

• Released: Feb 22, 2005
Armor for Sleep: What To Do When You Are Dead

This CD definitely sounds amazing. There are some solid riffs and some good solos. This band has improved from their last CD, where most of the songs sounded the same. In this CD, each song is unique and interesting. You won't get bored with any of the songs and you will absolutely be able to listen to this CD beginning to end over and over again.

This CD is about just what it is titled What To Do When You Are Dead. The songs take you through the afterlife of a man. The CD starts with Car Underwater, descriving the man's death. Then with songs like Truth About Heaven and Basement Ghost Singing, they continue the man's post mordem journey. The lyrics seem to fit in very well with the songs and sound very good.

This is a really impressive album. I was addicted from the first time I heard it and I am still listening to it constantly. I have even gone as far as learning all the songs on my guitar. This is defenitely valuable and worth buying. I strongly suggest this CD if punk emo is your type of music.