Allegiance review by As Blood Runs Black

• Released: Jun 6, 2006
As Blood Runs Black: Allegiance

They are pretty much a deathcore/hardcore band sounding. They how different styles and soundings in each song or playing they use. They use different styles and sounds from guitars, drums, bass and vocals. They are very good about there music and like what they do and enjoy what they write, They sound really good and best of it they sound different in each song, not like some other bands where they all sound the same these guys sound different in each song from different soloing, riffs and vocals.

The lyrics are the main thing in this band besides the guitars and drums/bass. The compliance with the music is fitting from different styles they do. The singer has great talents from clean/grisping to heavy screaming none stop, different sounding and talent in each of the songs. The lyrics do fit the sound and style, Again unlike some other bands the lyrics don't fit the song, these guys are different they have the best screaming and singing talent I heard from these guys hope to see more.

Comparing this band to Bring Me The Horizon, they are deathcore also and sound alike but with different styles and soloing and of course lyrics/vocals. I am most impressed on how well they recorded and sound they have done, from a demo to a good quality CD. I love how this band has a great sound of tone and vocals. I dislike sometimes how they just keep on going with there sound when they are not sounding right on the song they are doing and another thing different sounds would be nice in some new songs, but mostly they sound great. If this was stolen or lost I would buy it and another for a friend.

BdFlyDawg
    all of you are so wrong... hester prynee is easily the best song on there. it shows of great guitar playing, insane drumming, sick breakdowns, subdrops, great vocals amd vocal range. if you could describe all of as blood runs black in one song it would be hester prynee.