Frail Words Collapse review by As I Lay Dying

• Released: Jul 1, 2003
As I Lay Dying: Frail Words Collapse

As I lay Dying gives the listeners of the music to experience many emtions. The music has some load screaming wich could make for a good emtion break down but also cuts into softness making your body feel relaxed at points putting your body in a state of trance right before a nice break down comes and slams you right back and brings you directly to another state of being. This music is also very inspiring and brings remarkable sounds together all together bringing upon a blow out expierience surrounding with so many emtions.

I truley belive the lyrics on this albumn represent a little bit of everyone. The words can have many diffrent meanings that relate to everyone and expierenes or feelings that they have had the chance to feel or atleast ponder. I honestly do think that the lyrics these artists have come up with could relate and touch to any individual.

All in all, this cd is deffinetly one that needs to be added to the collection of amazing and mind blowing cd's there isn't a song on this cd that I did not enjoy because all in there own since had there own effect on me and taught me a little somthing but most of all these songs would make one hell of a great mosh pit.